The School of BuSH (Continue'd)
The School of BuSH envisages offering Master's and PhD programmes in the following fields:
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship; (IM-E)
- Intellectual Property and Technology Management (IP-TM);
- Science, Technology and Innovation Policy and Leadership.
The School of BuSH training curricula is designed to incorporate strong entrepreneurship modules in Science, Engineering, Technology and Innovation (SETI). The BuSH's curriculum also seeks to accommodate, enable, stimulate, catalyze and harness the innovativeness and entrepreneurial qualities inherent in the young generation.
NM-AIST with its tranquil environment and surroundings offers a unique and conducive learning environment. Study at NM AIST, study at BuSH!
- State of the art class rooms and facilities.
- International learning environment.
- Exposure to international events and networking.
- Learn from renowned local and international experts in business management, leadership and innovation.
- Incubate your business ideas in our incubators and start a company.
- Meet and interact with business and industry leaders.
Through the School of BuSH NM-AIST seeks to accommodate, enable, stimulate, catalyze and harness the innovativeness and entrepreneurial qualities inherent in the young generation. It thus organizes science fairs and nobel symposium during the annual Nelson Mandela SETI week. In that connection, an inaugural STEM Boot Camp was successfully organized for secondary school in January 2016, in collaboration with ProjeKt Inspire.
The Nelson Mandela PPP (NM PPP) Initiative
The School of BuSH is responsible for coordinating the Nelson Mandela Public Private Partnership (NM-PPP) initiative which has been established to serve as:
- Mechanism for technology transfer and co-creation that ensures that NM-AIST's innovations and other technological solutions effectively address real needs and problems of the society and industry;
- Mechanism to facilitate engagement of public & private sectors in promoting
- STEM in schools
- A more science literate Tanzanian/EA society;
- Initiative for promotion of productive academia-industry partnerships to facilitate substantial contribution to wealth creation, economic growth & sustainable development, and ensure return on investment of NM-AIST.